Small Seed & Sprout Silicone Fresh Food PouchRegular price $20 Save $-20
These pouches take fresh or frozen fruit, chopped salad ingredients, chopped veg, meat, leftovers (liquid or solid) - and keep them crunchy and/or fresh for days. Just slide the bar to lock the contents inside.
They won't leak, and because they're clear you can see what food's there to use up, so they help stop waste.
- 1000ml (24cm x 17.5cm)
- BPA-free, non-toxic
- Made of sand-derived silicone (no plastic)
- Leak-proof and airtight with sliders that taper in as they glide on, sealing contents
- Sits upright
- Dishwasher, microwave, freezer safe
- Heat resistant - 50C ~ 250C +
- Keeps food fresher than plastic wrap (in our experience)
- Suitable for storing meat
- To remove odours and/or stains caused by carrots or tomatoes, soak the pouch in baking powder + water solution for 2 hours
- Silicone is recyclable - ask your local council if they have silicone recycling in place
Seed & Sprout is Australia's best sustainable lunch ware store. Their products are designed in Australia and made by manufacturing partners in Australia, China, India and Malaysia. Sophie’s vision for Seed & Sprout was to create a "useful" company that makes tools for the everyday person. Tools that help us make healthy choices, easily. Reducing reliance on single-use plastics is the goal. She has partnered with suppliers who provide ethical treatment to their employees and the environment. All Seed & Sprout products are 100% free of plastic, toxins and BPA. These products are independently tested to ensure that they comply with all applicable safety standards.