PRE ORDER - Seed & Sprout Reusable Clear Food Wrap Set of 3Regular price $28 Save $-28
Stretch 'em over your bowls, your dishes, mugs or jugs and they'll seal (water)tight without adding to our global plastic problem. Or use them in the oven instead of baking paper.
- BPA-free, plastic-free, reusable silicone
- Set of 3, 10cm, 20cm and 30cm squares to cover lots of containers
- Wraps adhere and stretch, protecting and making a leakproof seal (which is something your beeswax wrap can't do - though we do love beeswax wraps too!)
- Use instead of baking paper - can withstand up to 250C
- Dishwasher safe but wiping or rinsing clean instead will help them perform better for longer
- 100% vegan (no beeswax)
- Cover everything from leftovers to pasta or the dish you're taking to the barbie (anything you used to cling wrap)
- Store them in a cool, clean, dry place flat, rolled or folded
HOW TO USE THEM
- Prepare by making sure both the surface of the bowl and the wrap are dry.
- Place the wrap shiny side down, bumpy side up.
- Stretch (rather than drape) the food wrap over the surface of the bowl from one side to the other until it grips and forms an airtight bond.
- Store food as usual.
Seed & Sprout is Australia's best sustainable lunch ware store. Their products are designed in Australia and made by manufacturing partners in Australia, China, India and Malaysia. Sophie’s vision for Seed & Sprout was to create a "useful" company that makes tools for the everyday person. Tools that help us make healthy choices, easily. Reducing reliance on single-use plastics is the goal. She has partnered with suppliers who provide ethical treatment to their employees and the environment. All Seed & Sprout products are 100% free of plastic, toxins and BPA. These products are independently tested to ensure that they comply with all applicable safety standards.