Seed & Sprout Pot ScrubberRegular price $10 Save $-10
How cute is this dish brush!? Did you know most brushes, even ones labelled "eco", use either plastic bristles or animal hair bristles? No thank you!
- 1 x bamboo pot scrubber made with sisal bristles.
- Dimensions: 5cm diameter x 8cm high
- 100% plant-fibre, non-plastic bristles
- Sturdy bamboo handle
- Fully vegan
- At the end of its life, it can be placed in your compost
- Versatile - suitable for kitchens and bathrooms
- Works perfectly with the dish bar, not too soft, not too hard
LOOK AFTER ME
- After use, allow the brushes to dry by either hanging up or standing on the bristles, allowing the water to flow away from moisture-sensitive areas.
Seed & Sprout is Australia's best sustainable lunch ware store. Their products are designed in Australia and made by manufacturing partners in Australia, China, India and Malaysia. Sophie’s vision for Seed & Sprout was to create a "useful" company that makes tools for the everyday person. Tools that help us make healthy choices, easily. Reducing reliance on single-use plastics is the goal. She has partnered with suppliers who provide ethical treatment to their employees and the environment. All Seed & Sprout products are 100% free of plastic, toxins and BPA. These products are independently tested to ensure that they comply with all applicable safety standards.