Seed & Sprout Lip Balm - PeppermintRegular price $9 Save $-9
Finding a natural lip balm that leaves your lips feeling nourished and hydrated and not thick and sticky can have its challenges. The Seed & Sprout Lip Balm has all the good things you want in a natural lip balm leaving out the nonsense you don't want like:
- No Sulphates
- No Phthalates
- No Parabens
- No Synthetic Fragrance
- 100% plastic-Free
- 100% vegan
- 100% cruelty-free and not tested on animals (tested on us instead!)
- 100% palm oil-free
- Made in Australia!
1 x Peppermint Lip Balm, un-tinted (10g in tin), contains Organic Peppermint Oil
Dimensions - 6cm x 3.5cm x 1cm
HOW TO USE ME
Apply to clean, dry lips. Reapply as often as needed.
End of Life:
Use it till it's gone then please re-use the tin and recycle at the end of its life. Aluminium is 100% recyclable and experiences no loss of properties or quality during the recycling process.
The tin is reusable for whatever you need, great for hair ties or storing jewellery for travelling - earrings, rings; all the small things that get lost.
Ingredients, What we left out is just as important as what we put in:
Ricinus Communis [Castor] Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera [Coconut] Oil, Oryza Sativa [Rice] Bran Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera [Candelilla] Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis [Jojoba] Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao [Cocoa] Seed Butter, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil *, Tocopherol
*Denotes Certified Organic.
- Castor oil is beneficial for your lips because the fatty acids retain the moisture on your skin and prevent it from drying. Castor oil acts as a natural barrier which prevents the water from escaping from our skin and lips thus preventing our skin from getting dried out.
- Rice bran wax is used as an ingredient for cosmetics. Rice Bran Wax helps moisturise the skin and prevents moisture to evaporate out of the skin
- Jojoba Oil contains many essential fatty acids, powerful antioxidants and vitamins. Jojoba Oil is naturally gentle and non-irritating, making it perfect for basically every skin type; it balances oily skin, soothes sensitive skin and hydrates dry skin.
- Hemp seed oil helps the skin stay more moisturised, containing a high concentration of essential fatty acids, vitamin E and amino acids. These compounds give this oil both soothing and antioxidant properties which can assist in the natural repair of the skin’s barrier, making it stronger and better at retaining valuable moisture.
- Certified Organic Peppermint Oil helps to repair cracked lips, and this is the reason why this oil is an active ingredient in chapsticks and lip glosses. The oil has a soothing effect (because of menthol that's present in it), and so can be used on chapped lips as it will give a cooling and refreshing effect on the skin.
- Instead of using potentially hazardous preservatives in our lip balms, we use tocopherol (vitamin E) to keep our formulas fresh.
Seed & Sprout is Australia's best sustainable lunch ware store. Their products are designed in Australia and made by manufacturing partners in Australia, China, India and Malaysia. Sophie’s vision for Seed & Sprout was to create a "useful" company that makes tools for the everyday person. Tools that help us make healthy choices, easily. Reducing reliance on single-use plastics is the goal. She has partnered with suppliers who provide ethical treatment to their employees and the environment. All Seed & Sprout products are 100% free of plastic, toxins and BPA. These products are independently tested to ensure that they comply with all applicable safety standards.