Seed & Sprout Face Cleansing BarRegular price $30 Save $-30
- Frothy, foamy and hard-working, removing make-up & sunscreen effortlessly
- Plastic-free facial cleanser
- Easy to apply
- Hydrating formulation
- Free from Sulphates, Phthalates, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrance
- Contains Essential Oils
- 100% vegan
- 100% cruelty-free and not tested on animals (tested on us instead!)
- 100% palm oil-free
- Made in Australia!
1 x Face Cleansing Bar (80g), comes in a travel tin
Dimensions - 6cm diameter x 2.5cm high
HOW TO USE ME
Wet the bar, work into a lather and apple in a circular motion to damp skin on the face avoiding contact with eyes. Rinse and towel dry.
End of Life:
Use it till it's gone, otherwise, this product is 100% compostable. Re-use the tin, recycle at the end of its life; Aluminium is 100% recyclable and experiences no loss of properties or quality during the recycling process.
Ingredients, What we left out is just as important as what we put in:
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Guar Gum (Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride), Plant Origin Glycerin Canola-Derived (Glycerin), Coconut Cream and Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Betaine, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima), Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil), Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate), Kakadu Plum Extract (Terminalia Ferdinandiana Extract), Clay (Kaolin), Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis)
No active THC is present in this product, all hemp products used in this are legal.
- Kakadu Plum - Has a high concentration of Vitamin C together with soothing anti-fungal properties that firm the skin and promote collagen production.
- Avocado oil - Rich in antioxidants A, C, & E and together with its high concentration of essential fatty acids that support skin healing and collagen production.
- Coconut oil - Not only conditions the skin but contains three medium-chain fatty acids, i.e. lauric acid (50% to 53%), caprylic acid, and capric acid, all of which have antibacterial and antifungal effects against lipid-coated bacteria and fungi.
- Hemp oil - works wonders in reducing irritation and alleviating dry skin. High in healthy fatty acids, ie. omega-6, omega-3 and linoleic acid
Seed & Sprout is Australia's best sustainable lunch ware store. Their products are designed in Australia and made by manufacturing partners in Australia, China, India and Malaysia. Sophie’s vision for Seed & Sprout was to create a "useful" company that makes tools for the everyday person. Tools that help us make healthy choices, easily. Reducing reliance on single-use plastics is the goal. She has partnered with suppliers who provide ethical treatment to their employees and the environment. All Seed & Sprout products are 100% free of plastic, toxins and BPA. These products are independently tested to ensure that they comply with all applicable safety standards.