Seed & Sprout Kids Bamboo ToothbrushRegular price $7 Sale price $5 Save $2
Did you know that 24 million toothbrushes end up in landfill every year, just in Australia? That's over 350 tonnes per year. Swapping your toothbrush to a compostable bamboo one is such an easy way to reduce your plastic footprint.
- 1 x children's sized compostable bamboo toothbrush
- Bamboo handle with recyclable Nylon bristles
- Packaged in a brown cardboard box
- Great shape with soft bristles for small mouths
- Easy to hold the bamboo handle
- Such an easy way to reduce your plastic footprint
- Dimensions: 15cm x 1cm
LOOK AFTER ME
- The toothbrush handle is biodegradable and can be buried in the garden or placed in your compost. The bristles are nylon but they can be recycled (check with your local waste collection). To remove the nylon, either pull out the bristles or cut off the head.
Seed & Sprout is Australia's best sustainable lunch ware store. Their products are designed in Australia and made by manufacturing partners in Australia, China, India and Malaysia. Sophie’s vision for Seed & Sprout was to create a "useful" company that makes tools for the everyday person. Tools that help us make healthy choices, easily. Reducing reliance on single-use plastics is the goal. She has partnered with suppliers who provide ethical treatment to their employees and the environment. All Seed & Sprout products are 100% free of plastic, toxins and BPA. These products are independently tested to ensure that they comply with all applicable safety standards.